Mark your calendar:
Synod Endowment Sunday
September 28, 2008
Years ago, as a Church, we used to pay nearly all of a seminarian’s tuition each year. Today, a typical new pastor leaves seminary over $40,000 in debt. In faithful response to this situation, the Eastern North Dakota Synod Endowment Fund was established. Your participation is encouraged to sustain rural ministry and enhance quality pastoral leadership.
Your gift supports:
- Scholarship aid for seminarians
- Pastors’ student loan debt repayment
- Pastors’ pension equity contributions
- Rural internship assistance
- Leadership development
- Download resources for your church, including posters and bulletin inserts
- Read the Synod Endowment Resource Guide
- Watch and share the Synod Endowment video
- Learn more about the Synod Endowment
Together we make a difference!